About AMC Franchising
We are a full service franchise consulting and franchise development firm with extensive experience in the franchise industry. Our consultation process is a proven method of helping others identify and research franchise opportunities that present a true opportunity for success for our clients and their target markets.
With over 2,800 franchise concepts available in the United States alone searching for the right franchise can be a daunting task. In addition not all franchises are created equally and even the top rated franchises are not always the best fit for all individuals. Our process takes a close look at your goals, experience, strengths, weaknesses, desired lifestyle and more to help you find the opportunities that present a realistic opportunity for long term success and happiness.
With so many franchise opportunities available today it is much easier to choose the wrong franchise than the right one. Our team of professionals has decades of experience in franchising. We’ve owned franchises, we’ve helped build franchises and we have helped entrepreneurs just like you achieve success in franchising – and we are here to help you!
We Represent Over 400 Franchises
Need Funding To Start Your Business?
If you’re worried that you don’t have the funds to start your new franchise venture, relax we can help. Here are several options to secure financing and build your dream business.
Small Business Administration Loan
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Ready To Explore Funding Options For Your Next Franchise?
Recent Franchise News
- Subway Celebrates a Year at the Top of the World
- ‘Resounding Yes’ to McDonald’s Franchisee Association
- McDonald’s Operators Discuss Next Steps at Invitation of Caspers Co.
- Goosehead Insurance and the Thrill of the Chase
- Therapeutic Focus Helps Elements Grow in Massage Space
- Smoothie King’s Arduous Move to ‘Cleaner Blending’ Nearly Complete
- Bold Ad Campaign Has Modern Acupuncture Tingling
- Operators at Jack in the Box ‘Hit a Dead End’
- Dunkin’ Donuts Announces Big Rebrand. 3 Things to Know Today.