About AMC Franchising
We are a full service franchise consulting and franchise development firm with extensive experience in the franchise industry. Our consultation process is a proven method of helping others identify and research franchise opportunities that present a true opportunity for success for our clients and their target markets.
With over 2,800 franchise concepts available in the United States alone searching for the right franchise can be a daunting task. In addition not all franchises are created equally and even the top rated franchises are not always the best fit for all individuals. Our process takes a close look at your goals, experience, strengths, weaknesses, desired lifestyle and more to help you find the opportunities that present a realistic opportunity for long term success and happiness.
With so many franchise opportunities available today it is much easier to choose the wrong franchise than the right one. Our team of professionals has decades of experience in franchising. We’ve owned franchises, we’ve helped build franchises and we have helped entrepreneurs just like you achieve success in franchising – and we are here to help you!
We Represent Over 400 Franchises
Need Funding To Start Your Business?
If you’re worried that you don’t have the funds to start your new franchise venture, relax we can help. Here are several options to secure financing and build your dream business.
Small Business Administration Loan
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Ready To Explore Funding Options For Your Next Franchise?
Recent Franchise News
- Huddle House Shaves Costs with Smaller Footprint
- Restaurant Comps Steady for First Time in Years
- Curious List: Best Cities to Start a Restaurant
- New First Franchise Capital Program Supports Nonprofits
- With Fresh Strategy, Cousins Subs Returns to Chicago
- 11 Capture Franchise Times Dealmakers Awards
- A Big New Number to Describe Joint Employer Pain
- With Third-party Drivers, Mountain Mike’s Changes Delivery Model
- Why These 3 Advisors Paid to Say “No” Are Your Best Allies When Buying a Franchise
- 23 Questions to Ask a Franchisor When You Meet Face to Face
- 20 Franchises You Can Launch for Less Than $75,000
- 24 Top-Ranked, Affordable Franchises You Can Buy for $25,000 or Less