About AMC Franchising
We are a full service franchise consulting and franchise development firm with extensive experience in the franchise industry. Our consultation process is a proven method of helping others identify and research franchise opportunities that present a true opportunity for success for our clients and their target markets.
With over 2,800 franchise concepts available in the United States alone searching for the right franchise can be a daunting task. In addition not all franchises are created equally and even the top rated franchises are not always the best fit for all individuals. Our process takes a close look at your goals, experience, strengths, weaknesses, desired lifestyle and more to help you find the opportunities that present a realistic opportunity for long term success and happiness.
With so many franchise opportunities available today it is much easier to choose the wrong franchise than the right one. Our team of professionals has decades of experience in franchising. We’ve owned franchises, we’ve helped build franchises and we have helped entrepreneurs just like you achieve success in franchising – and we are here to help you!
We Represent Over 400 Franchises
Need Funding To Start Your Business?
If you’re worried that you don’t have the funds to start your new franchise venture, relax we can help. Here are several options to secure financing and build your dream business.
Small Business Administration Loan
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Ready To Explore Funding Options For Your Next Franchise?
Recent Franchise News
- Going Behind the Scenes on Ghost Kitchen Economics
- Guy’s Chicken Shack! Building Management Coop
- Convenience, Experience Are Must-Haves, Restaurant Investors Say
- ShopoGraphics as the Holy Grail of Real Estate
- The Value Equation Keeps Changing
- ‘Never a Dull Day’ for Dunkin’ CFO Plus Others on Panel
- Little Caesars Targets International Markets in Next Growth Phase
- Robots, Ants and Biometrics are the Future of Dining, Says RFDC Speaker
- McDonald’s Is Set to Lose $3.4 Billion in Value After the CEO Was Fired Over a Relationship With a Subordinate