About AMC Franchising
We are a full service franchise consulting and franchise development firm with extensive experience in the franchise industry. Our consultation process is a proven method of helping others identify and research franchise opportunities that present a true opportunity for success for our clients and their target markets.
With over 2,800 franchise concepts available in the United States alone searching for the right franchise can be a daunting task. In addition not all franchises are created equally and even the top rated franchises are not always the best fit for all individuals. Our process takes a close look at your goals, experience, strengths, weaknesses, desired lifestyle and more to help you find the opportunities that present a realistic opportunity for long term success and happiness.
With so many franchise opportunities available today it is much easier to choose the wrong franchise than the right one. Our team of professionals has decades of experience in franchising. We’ve owned franchises, we’ve helped build franchises and we have helped entrepreneurs just like you achieve success in franchising – and we are here to help you!
We Represent Over 400 Franchises
Need Funding To Start Your Business?
If you’re worried that you don’t have the funds to start your new franchise venture, relax we can help. Here are several options to secure financing and build your dream business.
Small Business Administration Loan
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Ready To Explore Funding Options For Your Next Franchise?
Recent Franchise News
- New Franchise Handbook Helps Readers Compare & Contrast
- The Better Beef Wars Continue with Antibiotics
- Sentinel Capital Adds Pet Franchise to Portfolio
- How the Angry Crab Shack is Bringing Spicy Seafood to “the Forefront of America”
- Subway Inks Four Partnerships, Dives Deep Into Delivery
- Vote for Your Favorite Franchises in 3rd Annual Franchise Times Zor Awards
- Attorneys Run Down Most Interesting Cases of 2018
- Rising Interest Rates Not the Worst Restaurant Worry, RFDC Panelists Say