Ready To Own Your Own Business?
Find The Best Franchise For Your Lifestyle & Goals
Are you considering owning your own business or franchise and not sure where to start? AMC Franchising, a Certified Franchise Consultant, provides free franchise consulting services to assist you in making the best decision in buying a franchise, business or business opportunity. We represent over 400 of today’s leading franchise opportunities and are well known in the industry for our professional approach by our franchise partners. Our primary goal is to help you navigate through the entire process and build a business for your family and you.
Benefits Of Owning A Franchise
According to the SBA more than half of all new businesses will fail within their first four years of operation. In contrast, over 90% of all new franchises will survive for more than 7 years. While no new business ventures come with a guarantee for success these statistics do show that chances of success with a franchise startup are considerably greater than an independent startup. Here’s some of the typical reasons why owning a franchise is a great option:
- Brand Recognition & Advertising
- Proven Business Concepts
- Franchise Training & Support
- Start-Up Assistance
- Pre-Negotiated Vendor Contracts
- Site Selection & Launch Support
Why You Should Use A Certified Franchise Advisor?
Our expert consultants will work closely with you to assess your goals, your strengths, your weaknesses and your market to help discover franchises that present the greatest opportunities for success. All franchises are not created equal and no single franchise is perfect for everyone so utilizing the guidance of an experienced franchise advisor can help save you time and avoid costly mistakes.
- We’re Certified Experts In Franchise Ownership
- We Help Identify A Good Franchise Fit For Your Goals
- It’s A Free Service – We Are Paid By The Franchisor
- Support & Resources During The Decision Making Process
- We Educate You On The Process Of Becoming a Franchiser
- We Represent Over 400 Opportunities
We Represent Over 400 Franchises
Need Funding To Start Your Business?
If you’re worried that you don’t have the funds to start your new franchise venture, relax we can help. Here are several options to secure financing and build your dream business.
Small Business Administration Loan
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Ready To Explore Funding Options For Your Next Franchise?
Recent Franchise News
- 3 Reasons Why Franchise Systems Are So Valuable
- Meet the Women Behind Some of McDonald’s Most Iconic (And Essential) Ingredients—And How They’re Setting New Standards
- For First-Time Franchisees: Think Like a Multi-Unit Franchisee From the Start
- Want to Franchise Your Business? Make Sure You Know These 5 Things