Ready To Own Your Own Business?
Find The Best Franchise For Your Lifestyle & Goals
Are you considering owning your own business or franchise and not sure where to start? AMC Franchising, a Certified Franchise Consultant, provides free franchise consulting services to assist you in making the best decision in buying a franchise, business or business opportunity. We represent over 400 of today’s leading franchise opportunities and are well known in the industry for our professional approach by our franchise partners. Our primary goal is to help you navigate through the entire process and build a business for your family and you.
Benefits Of Owning A Franchise
According to the SBA more than half of all new businesses will fail within their first four years of operation. In contrast, over 90% of all new franchises will survive for more than 7 years. While no new business ventures come with a guarantee for success these statistics do show that chances of success with a franchise startup are considerably greater than an independent startup. Here’s some of the typical reasons why owning a franchise is a great option:
- Brand Recognition & Advertising
- Proven Business Concepts
- Franchise Training & Support
- Start-Up Assistance
- Pre-Negotiated Vendor Contracts
- Site Selection & Launch Support
Why You Should Use A Certified Franchise Advisor?
Our expert consultants will work closely with you to assess your goals, your strengths, your weaknesses and your market to help discover franchises that present the greatest opportunities for success. All franchises are not created equal and no single franchise is perfect for everyone so utilizing the guidance of an experienced franchise advisor can help save you time and avoid costly mistakes.
- We’re Certified Experts In Franchise Ownership
- We Help Identify A Good Franchise Fit For Your Goals
- It’s A Free Service – We Are Paid By The Franchisor
- Support & Resources During The Decision Making Process
- We Educate You On The Process Of Becoming a Franchiser
- We Represent Over 400 Opportunities
We Represent Over 400 Franchises
Need Funding To Start Your Business?
If you’re worried that you don’t have the funds to start your new franchise venture, relax we can help. Here are several options to secure financing and build your dream business.
Small Business Administration Loan
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Ready To Explore Funding Options For Your Next Franchise?
Recent Franchise News
- At Kitchen United’s First Facility, Someone Else Does the Dishes
- Frenchies Nail Salon Joins Century Club
- Data Dive Shows What LTOs Actually Drive Metrics
- In Delivery Watch, Here Comes Amazon
- Great Harvest Sees Success with Hub & Spoke Tweak
- Long-time Operators Try Hand at Factory Donuts Launch
- One-Liners Mark Pizza Schmizza’s Pitch to Operators
- With 100 Years Behind It, A&W Reshapes for the Future